The Undivided Nations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Undivided Nations
The Undivided Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Republican-Imperialist Party Manifesto

3 posters

Go down

The Republican-Imperialist Party Manifesto Empty The Republican-Imperialist Party Manifesto

Post by PhantomNiqht Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Welcome to the Republican-Imperialist Party

Motto: Strengthening the Crown, whilst Preserving Regional Autonomy

Goals

1. Centralize The Government
  2. Maintain Autonomy of the Princes of TUN

THIS POST IS INCOMPLETE! Don't tell me to give more info, I am already working on it right now...

Last edited by PhantomNiqht on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was not clear this post is incomplete)
PhantomNiqht
PhantomNiqht

Back to top Go down

The Republican-Imperialist Party Manifesto Empty Re: The Republican-Imperialist Party Manifesto

Post by Vulturret Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Could you be more descriptive of your party's goals specifically?
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

The Republican-Imperialist Party Manifesto Empty Re: The Republican-Imperialist Party Manifesto

Post by Aav VerinHall Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Yes, please be more specific.
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PhantomNiqht Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:39 am

I am not finished typing them up. I was pressed for time when I originally posted the first part of these goals. I will update this thread once I am done. For now, I request the thread be cleared of all replies, and marked "Comments Off"

@Vulturret

@Aav VerinHall
PhantomNiqht
PhantomNiqht

Back to top Go down

Post by Aav VerinHall Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Denied. If you want this, post it in admin requests.
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aav VerinHall Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:20 am

PhantomNiqht wrote:I am not finished typing them up. I was pressed for time when I originally posted the first part of these goals. I will update this thread once I am done. For now, I request the thread be cleared of all replies, and marked "Comments Off"

@Vulturret

@Aav VerinHall
Either finish this, or ask an admin to lock it, and move it to the archive. Thanks!
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aav VerinHall Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:55 pm

And this is the point where a wandering admin noticed that your thread hadn't been touched in over a month. Finish it. NOW. Otherwise, I'll throw it onto the pile of threads in the archive section.
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down