The Undivided Nations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Undivided Nations
The Undivided Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monarchy vs Democracy

3 posters

Go down

Monarchy vs Democracy  Empty Monarchy vs Democracy

Post by Xernos Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Hello, i'd like to ask what do you prefer, irl and in NationStates. First we have Monarchy there are multiple types of monarchies, but you can choose whichever(Absolute Monarchy, constitutional Monarchy ect) , then we have democracy same here multiple types (federal democracy, pure democracy ect). I myself am a fanatical Monarchist in nationstates, but irl it depends on who it is like in the middle east I do not support the monarchies there for obvious reasons, but if it were a kind ruler I would have no objections. I usually prefer democracies in real life, I like the freedom to do as I like. So what is your opinion? Comment below!

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Monarchy vs Democracy  Empty Re: Monarchy vs Democracy

Post by Aestra Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:49 am

Irl? Well a republic of course, with all my current right as a U.S citizen, if it were a democracy say for example someone wanted your bike if majority ruled that they could have it then they could. Even if it was my property. As for nationstates well monarchy obviously, much easier to get things done.

Aestra
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 am

Republics are much more stable and guarantee everyone has input in the way the government is run, but they're less efficient than monarchies. You will always have to choose one or the other. In real life, republics are better, but in NS, monarchies generally work best.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum