The Undivided Nations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Undivided Nations
The Undivided Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Annual PNU Convention and Party Summit.

3 posters

Go down

1st Annual PNU Convention and Party Summit.  Empty 1st Annual PNU Convention and Party Summit.

Post by Vulturret Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Due to the fact we have no structure or coherent party leadership, so long as the party is okay with it, I'm calling a party convention and summit beginning when all members of the party approve it, and ending when we establish a leadership and party structure, as well as a governing document. I think it'd be best if we try and get this done by the new year. Thoughts?
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

1st Annual PNU Convention and Party Summit.  Empty Re: 1st Annual PNU Convention and Party Summit.

Post by Aav VerinHall Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:39 pm

Approved!
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

1st Annual PNU Convention and Party Summit.  Empty Re: 1st Annual PNU Convention and Party Summit.

Post by Vulturret Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Aav Whitehall wrote:Approved!
Like I care what you think...
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Great!

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:22 pm

With three nods of approval, the party convention commences. I'll be posting charter drafts soon. Damnit, I'm already acting as the party scribe...
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm

This is what I had so far; I'll be adding more throughout the evening: If anyone has any thoughts, just post em, I'd love to make the charter as good as possible.
General Vulturret wrote:We, as the people of The Undivided Nations seeking to form a better political establishment do hereby establish this Progressive Nationalist Union, founded on the ideals of democracy, military might, and free speech.
Article I: Definitions and Requirements
1. All citizens of the region are welcome, and requests to join the party, which will take place on the regional forum, can be approved or denied, by the chair or vice chair, subsequently referenced together as the, party leadership.
2. Any member of the party may motion for an override of the party leaderships' decision to accept or deny a member. The party leadership will then be responsible for bringing that to vote, and leaving the override vote active as a poll for 48 hours or until all members have voted, whatever occurs first. The leadership is compelled to accept the results of the vote.
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:22 pm

There are grammatical errors in article 5 FYI.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:47 am

Samsonyte wrote:There are grammatical errors in article 5 FYI.
Article 5? There is no article five.
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:05 am

Article 1, sorry. I don't know why I said Article 5.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:10 am

Samsonyte wrote:Article 1, sorry. I don't know why I said Article 5.
Of course you don't...
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Aav VerinHall Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:16 pm

Razz okay so if we can get back to the original topic please?
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aav VerinHall Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:06 pm

bump
Aav VerinHall
Aav VerinHall
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 am

Yeah, we do need to do this...
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Vult and Sam wrote:We, as the people of The Undivided Nations seeking to form a better political establishment do hereby establish this Progressive Nationalist Union, founded on the ideals of democracy, military might, and free speech.
Article I: Definitions and Requirements
1. All citizens of the region are welcome, and requests to join the party, which will take place on the regional forum, can be approved or denied by the chair or vice chair, subsequently referenced together as the party leadership.
2. Any member of the party may motion for an override of the party leaderships' decision to accept or deny a member. The party leadership will then be responsible for bringing that to vote, and leaving the override vote active as a poll for 48 hours or until all members have voted, whatever occurs first. The leadership is compelled to accept the results of the vote.
3. Any party member may suggest additions or suggestions to the official agenda of the Progressive Nationalist Union. Edits will be implemented by the party council if they deem them valuable to complete the goals of the party. If a majority of party members support an edit, the council will be compelled to implement it.

Here is Vult's first draft with edits and an additional clause from me.

About the agenda, we should figure that out too.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down