The Undivided Nations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Undivided Nations
The Undivided Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PRE-TRIAL] PNU v. Senator Xernos

3 posters

Go down

[PRE-TRIAL] PNU v. Senator Xernos Empty [PRE-TRIAL] PNU v. Senator Xernos

Post by Samsonyte Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:58 pm

Secretary Samsonyte Mataki and his party accuse Senator Xernos Mataki of extortion and fraud. Councils of the prosecution will be Secretary Aav Verinhall, Senator Pepe of Fedora, and General Vulturret Mataki.

Last edited by Samsonyte on Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[PRE-TRIAL] PNU v. Senator Xernos Empty Re: [PRE-TRIAL] PNU v. Senator Xernos

Post by Vulturret Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Acting not as a member of the PNU, but as a member of the forum administration team, I lay out the following guidelines for the case, which will be immeadiately removed should these guidelines not be followed, as to keep order in the court.:
-This thread, shall be renamed by the original poster to "[PRE-TRIAL] Progressive Nationalist Union v. Senator Xernos, et. al."
-All charges as well as lists of counsels by the prosecution must be listed in the original post.
-The defense must then issue a responding post, listing the plea, "Guilty" OR "Not guilty." If the defendant would like to specify any counsels for their assistance in defending themselves in the case, they need to specify those counsels.
-Following that information being received, the court will say, "Very well, thank you, the case shall now proceed to trial."
-Thus concludes the pre-trial phase, the admin will lock the thread at this time.
-Following that, a justice will create a thread in the 'Hearings and Trials' subforum, titled "[TRIALThe Progressive Nationalist Union v. Senator Xernos, et. al.," asking the prosecution and defense to provide evidence they wish to be used in the case.
-Next, the court will ask the prosecution and defense to provide a statement ensuring that they've both provided all evidence, and the court will post that "no more evidence will be accepted, barring extenuating circumstances."
-Following that the prosecution and defense will be given adequate time to submit their arguments and justifications, citing evidence from laws and the submitted evidence.
-After that, the presiding justice will post asking questions to both the prosecution and defense about the arguments.
-Once they have ensured everyone has gotten everything out that they were going to, the court will say, "Thank you, very well, the court now deems this trial closed."
-After the trial is closed, the admin will lock the trial thread.
-After the presiding justice will post their ruling in the 'Rulings' forum with a title, "[RULING]PNU v. Senator Xernos."
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Do those rules and guidelines for court cases seem fair to everyone? I know it isn't my place to develop internal court policy, and I apologize for disrupting the court room, but I had to point out that we are lacking regulations for the court, and as a member of the forum administration team, I felt the need to develop some.
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:03 am

Your regulations will help court go smoothly in my opinion. I edited my post accordingly.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:12 am

Samsonyte wrote:Your regulations will help court go smoothly in my opinion. I edited my post accordingly.
Thank you.
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Please list charges as well as grounds for such charges, more extensive evidence shall be provided in court

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Charges: Extortion, Fraud
Evidence: Screenshots

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content