The Undivided Nations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Undivided Nations
The Undivided Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos

+2
Samsonyte
Xernos
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:51 pm

Do you have a final decision your honor?

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos - Page 3 Empty Re: Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:51 pm

I honestly went into this ready to accuse Xernos, but after reading some things and hearing the evidence, which we have already seen by the by, I'm pretty much ready to stop hearing the same argument being said and let Xernos go, so again if you have no evidence...

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:53 pm

Please explain how it was not a threat using quotes from the evidence and definitions from the Constitution and dictionaries.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:53 pm

Whom are you talking to Sam?

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:54 pm

Senator Xernos.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Xernos - Last Thursday at 2:02 PM
For you to join RNP and swear allegiance to the emperor in exchange i drop all charges
i make you leader
Don't decide now if you don't want to tell me when your ready

Not a threat by any means

"
Article 1.2: Extortion

1. Extortion shall be known as obtaining services or a regional role from an individual, governmental or governmental institution through coercion."

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Okay, Xernos it is up to you, do you want to respond? I would like to know what the prosecution hopes to gain by this?

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Ah you did, great, Sam my question stands

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Your Honor, may I ask why you think Xernos is not guilty. I have consistently offered valid points and she continually shoots them down with the same unfounded argument: "I didn't use threats." It seems to me that Xernos is guilty and that you are biased toward her for a reason unknown to myself.

And Xernos, I know what the evidence says, I was wanting you to explain why it isn't threatening.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulturret Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:01 pm

I'm sick and tired of the crap in this court. Adra, cut the shit, will you? You know you're just trying to twist words, and I have a sneaking suspicion that you're in the pocket of the Royalist Party
Vulturret
Vulturret

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Threat: a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done:

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:02 pm

Vult kindly exit the court, I dont appreciate interruptions like this

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:04 pm

You intended to criminally prosecute Pepe, which would certainly be considered a hostile action and would damage him. You offered to not prosecute him if he joined your party. This is clearly a threat, I don't see how you can even pretend to say it isn't.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DonPepe Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:05 pm

it's not interruption if hes in the PNU
DonPepe
DonPepe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Yes, he was listed as Council for the Prosecution.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:06 pm

The persecution happened prior to the incident, I can't stress that enough, again, one more restatement and I will close the case and Pepe, he is not adding anything hence it should not be said during court

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Aestra Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Senator i ask that you remain civil in the court.

Aestra
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DonPepe Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Also Xernos you said that if i don't join you that you will press charges and i belive that is considered blackmail
DonPepe
DonPepe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:09 pm

The persecution did not happen prior to the incident or else she wouldn't have threatened to persecute him. And even if she did prosecute Pepe beforehand, she would merely be threatening to do it again.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:09 pm

1. Blackmail is not a crime and it was bribery not blackmail 2. i said i would not press charges if you joined it was not blackmail, and senator i suggest you learn the meaning of blackmail.

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Okay uhm blackmail is a crime Xernos

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Have I not said countless times that bribery and blackmail are the same in essence?

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:11 pm

However that is not what happened I will repeat, it says "Charges will be dropped" dropped she was not threating she was offering

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by DonPepe Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:11 pm

So you admit to trying bribing me
DonPepe
DonPepe

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:12 pm

I admit it was a bribe

Last edited by Xernos on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next