The Undivided Nations

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Undivided Nations
The Undivided Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos

+2
Samsonyte
Xernos
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos - Page 4 Empty Re: Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Please explain how bribery and blackmail are different.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos - Page 4 Empty Re: Trial: The PNU vs. Duchess Xernos

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:13 pm

Bribery is not a crime because you can choose not to accept without harm coming to you, harm was already coming she offered to remove it you declined

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:17 pm

In this case, her bribe was the same as blackmail because there would be harm coming Pepe's way if he did not accept. And Adara, you are supposed to be merely the facilitator of court at this moment, not advocating either side.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:18 pm

I'm advocating the law and reminding you of it, especially as it applies here because that is important

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Alright, anything else to add, either side?

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:22 pm

Look at the context i used. I wasn't forcing i wasn't threating i merely offered it to him it wouldn't harm him if he didn't accept there is no way for you to know that.

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:23 pm

I would request for the Justices to look at the numerous times I proved the illegality of Xernos' actions before making a final ruling.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Countess Adara of Mataki Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Noted, my ruling will be posted within 5 minutes on rulings, I will review the chat once more.

Countess Adara of Mataki

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:24 pm

I would like the Justices to look at the numerous times that i proved him wrong.

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:26 pm

You never did except to say "It wasn't a threat" or something along those lines. You never elaborated as to why it wasn't a threat.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernos Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Yes i did

Xernos

Back to top Go down

Post by Samsonyte Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Show me examples.

Samsonyte
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4